Hosted Exchange is a cloud (Internet) based enterprise messaging solution where we are utilizing the proven platform of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Using this platform provides improved email security and "From-anywhere" access to your email. Other advantages include email archiving, email protection and redundancy.
Why Choose Hosted Exchange?
- No upfront capital expenditure
With hosted Exchange and services there is no hardware to purchase or install, which means you don't have to pay large licensing fees upfront.
- Simpler IT Maintenance
Obtain automatic software upgrades and patches, without the hassle of server downtime. You get the latest proven technologies without having the expense of upgrading, licensing, and maintenance.
- Low, predictable monthly cost
With this subscription you can plan for a fixed expense per month. Add users easily as your business needs grow giving you cost savings of only paying for what you need.
- Reduce travel costs
Rich audio and video web conferencing minimizes travel needs. (depends on the package that is chosen)
Common Client Concerns
- Email Backup Retention
With hosted Exchange and services you can determine the length of retention we offer up to 10years retention.
- Access Concerns
Easy Web access from phones that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, Palm, Nokia, and Blackberry. As well as web access from any Internet connections.
- Built-in antivirus and anti-spam filters
- 25 GB of email storage per mailbox, with the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB.
- Continuous data back-up on geo-redundant servers.
- Automatic patching and security updates for ease of use.
- Can we use familiar programs including Microsoft Outlook and Office.