Why Select Pitt Bull to be your IT Consultant?
Many technology consulting firms and Managed Service Providers are either specialized or limited in their resources, make sure the firm you select are qualified to fully handle all of your needs. System environments whether it is small to large businesses, or education are so intertwined that you need a not just a consulting firm but a firm that understands integration, services, and products. You need Pitt Bull Secure Technologies! Our highly skill and well-trained teams can assist you in with any of your IT wants or needs from simple desktop and laptop choices, network hardware, VOIP solutions, Security solutions to Disaster Recovery options. Are team will assist in making your team successful.
With our 20+ years of being a Managed Service Provider, providing support for Financial Institutions, Small to Large Enterprise Corporations, to educational institutions we manage tens of thousands of devices. Pitt Bull brings more to the table than a IT consulting only firm can. Pitt Bull prides ourselves on learning your business, your core fundamentals so that we can provide your business with the best possible solution that fits into your business model. Pitt Bull teams bring understanding, so that you understand the complete picture from start to finish, how we are going to complete your projects, network hardware and infrastructure installations, to troubleshooting network or end user devices. Our team also well provide you documentation along the way and act as a communications liaison to ensure your expectations are met.
Pitt Bull’s recommendations are given to what best fits your applications, budget, or existing IT infrastructure. Our team will do a comprehensive assessment to identify critical business and IT needs. This will allow for an open discussion to developing a strategy for your network. This open discussion will also allow to determine budget, needs, wants, areas that may not have been considered. This openness allows your team to get to know our team as well, allowing us to improved business results. The Power of Pitt Bull will leave you informed and ready to make the right choices that fits your budget.
When to Hire Pitt Bull as an IT Consultant?
When do you to hire IT Consultant? Anytime when you need to prioritize a project, have a need to understand how something may impact your users or network. Anytime there is a possible impactful, need for better understanding, the integration of new technology with old technology, and to help resolve day to day issues within your organization, call us.
Below is an example of just a few reasons to call us:
- The purchase and installation of a new piece of equipment
- To assist in augmenting your IT staff
- To get an “outside” perspective from a company that has been through many implementations of similar products or needs.
- Assist with “mission critical” projects or day-to-day support
- To Assist with work concerning your sensitive information
- For Training
- For future planning, and project assurance to meet your expectations.
- For documentation and understanding
These considerations are just a few of the essential things to consider. Our team would love to take the time to discuss your needs to ensure both the success of your project and the success of our organization.
Our Areas of Expertise:
Pitt Bull consultants bring the most value to your facility because our teams are not just sales people or individuals with no installation and configuration experience. Our teams are made up to include industry experts, and the highest level of manufacture support engineers. The Power of Pitt Bull experience is one that that is backed by 20+ years of operational experience in all types of IT environments. Below is a consideration of what we do, if you have questions please call us.
IT Technology Consulting:
- IT Network performance review and improvement
- Internal Business process review and improvement
- Capacity planning and management
- Remediation, troubleshooting, and repair
- Infrastructure architecture design
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Azure
- Cloud migrations and management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery locally or cloud based.
- Cross Platform planning and support (Windows, MAC, Chromebooks, Android, and IOS devices)
Strategic IT Planning and Consulting:
- Future Planning to Aligning your business goals with your technology infrastructure
- Road Mapping – phase planning to align your goals with technology
- Analyzing your IT investments
- Project Design and management
- Employee structure and training
- Best Practices review and implementation
- Procurement development
- Migration Services – Office 365, Disaster Recovery, Computing and Applications
- 24×7 management
- Platform design, configuration and migration for Azure, AWS, and Google.
- Virtualization migration and hosting
- Cloud Security
- Regulatory and Compliance Management
- Backup and disaster recovery plans
- Active intrusion protection and detection
- Security monitoring
- Audits and Remediation
- Best Practices
VoIP Services Consulting:
- Voice-over-IP troubleshooting and 24×7 support
- Design and configuration
- VPN, MPLS configurations
- VoIP services